Friday, August 13, 2010

I Am Alive.


After a six month hiatus I have decided to kick this self-indulgent, prejudiced propaganda machine back into action. During my time off I have moved to a new city, held down a job for a good four weeks, completed some Uni papers and spent far too much money. I have far too much spare time and so to appease my guilty conscience I am returning to the 'blogosphere' in an effort to do something... anything... productive.

I have saturated myself in music over the last six months to the point that my appreciation for it is hanging by a string. However, here are a few tracks that have restored my faith of late.



Flight Facilities - Crave You ft. Giselle





LexiconDon - December Sunset (Download)





Washed Out - New Theory




Related Posts with Thumbnails