Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grind Your Bones To Make My Beats




















I made my first mini-mix this week, and thought I'd share it here. It doesn't feature anything overly 'new' or 'exclusive' - it's just ten tracks that I've been digging lately. 


Track List:

1. Crookers feat. Soulwax & Mixhell - We Love Animals
2. Noob & Brodinski - Peanuts Club (BeatauCue Remix)
3. D.I.M & TAI - Lyposuct (Original Mix)
4. Diplo feat. Afrojack - How I Like It / Pon De Floor (Laidback Luke vs. Auri Ps)
5. Congorock & Crookers - Sbombers (Original Mix)
6. Djedjotronic - Gum Attack (Original Mix)
7. Sound Of Stereo - Zipper (Original Mix)
8. Wolfgang Gartner - Undertaker (Original Mix)
9. Afrojack & The Partysquad - Check Die Beat (Original Mix)
10. Gorillaz - Stylo (Alex Metric Remix)





Related Posts with Thumbnails