Monday, November 16, 2009

Crystal Fighters - I Love London


Spanish [insert unclassifiable genre here] band Crystal Fighters officially release their single 'I Love London' today on Kitsune. I say 'officially', as the track has been causing a commotion in cyberspace for quite some time already. 

They introduce themselves in the frankest fashion - "We are Crystal Fighters. We make fast dance music with Basque instruments, synthesizers, and our voices". 


Crystal Fighters - I Love London (Music Video)




I'm at a loss for words. Crystal Fighters seem to have created something organic and original, with the energy and ferocity of a ginger kid all hyped up on mountain dew. 

Check out a live clip from a Myspace / Kistune promotional event. Doesn't it just make you want to rip off you clothes and dance like a P-addict on a down buzz in your bedroom? Frick. 


Crystal Castles  vs. Myspace / Kitsune 



 Crystal Fighters - I Love London (Paparazzi Remix) - DOWNLOAD


Related Posts with Thumbnails