Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fyfe Dangerfield - When You Walk In The Room
















I can't help it if I'm happy, I can't help it if I'm happy not to be sad...

With perhaps the coolest name for a solo artist I've seen in a long time, Fyfe Dangerfield has unleashed the first track from his upcoming album - 'When You Walk In The Room'. 


Fyfe Dangerfield - When You Walk In The Room




It's a pop-a-long love song, but Dangerfield's vocal delivery sets it apart from crisply produced, auto-tuned billboard artists creating a more raw and believable sound. It's a feel-good track carried predominantly by jiving piano, driving drums, and a touch of dirty over-driven guitar - and of course Dangerfield's distinct vocals. 

His debut solo album 'Fly Yellow Moon' is out January 2010. 



Related Posts with Thumbnails