Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tim & Jean - Come Around















Tim & Jean
(I assume it's pronounced 'Jean' as in Jean Claude Van Damme) are a duo from Australia producing... yes, you guessed it and I'm getting rather tired of typing the words - 'electro-pop'. I wasn't terribly impressed with their debut track 'Come Around' until I discovered it's only a rough demo and that these lads are aged just 15 and 18 (step aside Jonas Brothers). 'Come Around' is very Passion Pit sounding due mostly to the buoyant synth stabs and falsetto vocals to rival the Bee Gee's. I'm posting these guys more as a *watch this space* kind of deal, Tim & Jean show promise and are already causing a stir in Australia, recently supporting US electro whizz-kid The Secret Handshake on his latest stint down-under. I'm sure it won't be long until the rest of the world catch on, or 'come around' to Tim & Jean.


Tim & Jean - Come Around (Rough Version Mix) SAMPLE






Related Posts with Thumbnails