Monday, December 7, 2009

Leno Lovecraft - Alien Sex Juice



I wish I could say I was the first to post on the mystery New Zealand electro producer Leno Lovecraft, but sadly I am not. I can say however, that I do in fact know the secret identity of this space explorer, but n - o spells no I shall not be disclosing such confidential information... If I did I would most likely be abducted, probed in sacred places, and covered in Alien Sex Juice until I die a slow and painful death by over-exposure to extra-terrestrial reproductive fluids... and you wouldn't wish that upon anyone, would you?

Leno Lovecraft is the pseudonym of an unnamed eighteen year old New Zealand producer who is drawing attention from some of the biggest names in the business - including Erol Alkan (worked with some little known artists such as Daft Punk, Justice & Boys Noize, and has produced albums for Mystery Jets and Late Of The Pier) and Thomas Von Party of 'Turbo Recordings'.

Lovecraft has launched himself (:O it's a he?) into the blogosphere with 'Space Fighter', an absolute monster of a track that literally cannot be 'pigeon holed'. It is dreamy, yet heavy and frantic with plenty of groove to keep the dance floor jiving. 'Space Fighter' is ambitious at just over 7 minutes, but not one second is there without purpose, and there is no 'window of opportunity' for the listener to disengage.

The single was accompanied by whispers of an up-coming 'Alien Sex Juice EP', which is expected for an early 2010 release, and a delicious December Mix Tape showcasing Lovecraft's impeccable taste in music.


Leno Lovecraft - December Mix Tape



Leno Lovecraft is a promising producer and is creating some of the most innovative electro I have heard in a long time. Young, composed, and full of talent, this whizz kid is set and ready for take off.






Related Posts with Thumbnails