Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Can Talk - Remixes


I was genuinely (and pleasantly) surprised to find a fresh remix of Two Door Cinema Club's 'I Can Talk' in my inbox this morning (I posted on these guys a while ago here).

The mix is by Moulinex, a producer from Munich, Germany who has remixed the likes of Sebastien Tellier and Cut Copy. His makeover of 'I Can Talk' starts off pretty run of the mill, with the dirty bass line driving the song forward. However, once it hits the 3:00 mark things improve drastically. It features on the Kitsune Maison Compilation 8, which basically means this track is 'hot', and if you want to be 'in' you need this in your iTunes... Check it out.


Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk (Moulinex Remix) (Download)





And, here's another remix by Crystal Fighters.


Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk (Crystal Fighters Remix) (Download)





Related Posts with Thumbnails