Monday, October 12, 2009

500 Days of Summer...



This has got to be the most adorable movie I've seen in a long time. And Zooey Deschanel is the cutest girl in Hollywood right now. But, one thing that really made the movie for me was the near perfect selection of music; and I don't know about anyone else but it birthed in me a new found love for 'The Smiths' (I secretly plan to swoon the love of my life by my knowledge of 'The Smiths' discography). Also, Australian indie-pop outfit 'The Temper Trap' have their single 'Sweet Disposition' featured twice in the film. If you like the sound of the single, make sure to check out their debut album 'Conditions'.

If you're still searching for the soundtrack to your summer 2009/10, look no further than the '500 Days Of Summer' Soundtrack.

Tracklisting:

The Smiths – “There Is A Light That Never Goes Out” (Download)
Belle & Sebastian – “The Boy With The Arab Strap”
Black Lips – “Bad Kids”
The Smiths – “Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want.”
Patrick Swayze – “She’s Like The Wind.”
Jack Penate – “Have I Been a Fool? ”
The Doves – “There Goes the Fear”
Hall & Oates – “You Make My Dreams”
Knight Rider Theme
Temper Trap – “Sweet Disposition” (Download)
Carla Bruni – “Quelqu’un M’a Dit"
Black Lips – “Veni, Vidi, Vici"
Paper Route – “The Music”
Feist – “Mushaboom”
Regina Spektor – “Hero”
Spoon – “Infinite Pet”
Simon & Garfunkel – “Bookends”
Wolfmother – “Vagabond”
Mumm-Rah – “She’s Got You High”
Related Posts with Thumbnails